Friday, December 3, 2010

Why I'm Super Excited About Having a Baby Girl:

- Pink is my favorite color. In the whole wide world.

- My husband is amazing at treating women like princesses, and she will grow up knowing that she is beautiful and worthy in his eyes.

- I get to give her an incredibly beautiful name: Zoë Isabelle Niles.

- The adorable onesies, skirt, and peacock halloween costume that I had already purchased will not go to waste.

- My in-laws have three sons and were dying for us to have a little girl. Won't she be SPOILED?!

- Tutus and tiaras.

- Don't have to worry about things like circumcision or peepee-teepees.

- One day when she is pregnant I will be able to watch her go through all of the uncomfortableness (that's kind of an understatement) that she has put me through.

- I won't have to come up with an excuse for the fact that I own five Barbie movies.

- We females will outnumber Isaac, so he will have to do everything we want, like listen to Taylor Swift and eat at Panera and watch the afore-mentioned Barbie movies. Mwuahahaha!

- I can buy all the Hello Kitty and Disney Princess merchandise that my heart desires... or that my bank account can afford, anyway. Which is not much.

- Little girl clothes are much more abundant and so much CUTER.

I cannot wait to hold my sweet Zoë Belle and help her grow into an amazing, strong warrior princess. I cannot imagine what it will be like to see her for the first time, but I already know she will be the most beautiful, perfect creature that has ever existed. I know it because I am her mama, and she is already the most precious gift God has ever given me.

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY justification for the Barbie movies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I really want to watch the dancing Barbie movie again. :)

    ReplyDelete